We are the Delivery partner on behalf of the Teaching School Hub for the Education Development Trust’s (EDT) Full Induction Programme for the ECF. If you have ECTS starting in your school, please make sure that they, and their mentors, are registered on the DfE online service and can access a programme of induction. Follow the three steps on the EDT full induction programme with Pickwick and EDT process to complete your registration.
1. Let the DfE know that you've employed an ECT. https://manage-training-for-early-career-teachers.education.gov.uk/.
2. Let Education Development Trust know that you are choosing to work with us by completing an expression of interest (please copy and paste in your browser) https://portal.educationdevelopmenttrust.com/register-for-the-early-career-professional-development-programme-2023. If you are already working with us with existing ECTs, you can skip this step.
3. Contact your Appropriate Body to purchase the ECT Induction package.
Targeted Leadership Programme for Middle and Emerging Leaders (new programme starting in Autumn 2023):
This is a leadership development programme for middle and emerging leaders to help them to provide support for sustainable improvement in their own and other schools, to help them become experienced system leaders.
• To improve a key element in school, whatever their area of responsibility, resulting in a positive impact on pupil outcomes
• To provide opportunities for existing and emerging middle leaders to develop their leadership skills
• To develop an understanding of the wider educational landscape of system leadership
4 twilight training sessions over the academic year, held virtually - £300 per pair (£180 for one person from your school). To find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To book onto our Inspirational leadership talks, please contact email@example.com
National Professional Qualifications:
The NPQ suite of courses is available through our Teaching School Hub. Teachers and leaders employed in state funded schools are able to access a fully funded NPQ:
National Professional Qualification for Leading Teacher Development: NPQLTD Supporting the training and development of others, including early career teachers.
National Professional Qualification for Leading Teaching:NPQLT Developing teachers who are subject leads or responsible for improving teaching practice in a subject or phase.
National Professional Qualification for Leading Behaviour and Culture:NPQBC Developing teachers who have responsibilities for leading behaviour and culture.
Senior Leadership:NPQSL for teachers or school leaders who are, or who are aspiring to be, a senior leader with cross-school responsibilities
Headship:NPQH for leaders who are, or who are aspiring to be, a headteacher or head of school with responsibility for leading a school. (The DfE is also introducing a targeted support package for teachers new to the role of headship).
Executive Leadership:NPQEL for leaders who are, or are aspiring to be, an executive headteacher or have a school trust CEO role with responsibility for leading several schools
Register your interest with the DfE here Register for a National Professional Qualification (education.gov.uk) and contact us to find out more about the providers in our area firstname.lastname@example.org
This is free to all our ITT mentors and tutors working with our Pickwick Learning trainees. Please contact email@example.com more information.
We work closely to support the work of our curriculum hubs:
Information on the Ramsbury English Hub can be found: www.ramsburyschool.org/englishhub
Information on the Mobius Maths Hub can be found: www.mobiusmathshub.org.uk